This past off-season I was able to complete a project that I had wanted to do for a long time, but had put off, as I always found something else to upgrade. I removed the old tribal graphics and installed new graphics from Domed Numbers. Big props to Angie and Steve for working patiently with me as I changed things several times trying to get exactly what I wanted. They knocked it out of the park! I went with the 2010 - 2013 Wakesetter graphics but changed it up a bit. I used Ultra Black Metallic with Chrome outline for everything except the LSV emblem on the transom. I had quite a time getting that little LSV emblem to look the way that I wanted. I finally figured out that it's in the 2007 Wakesetter font. I know some people like the naked look on their Malibus, but I don't. I've always liked the 2010-2013 graphics. Props also go out to Jason with Go Surf Assist for obtaining some measurements for me.
We removed the old graphics back in January and every relatively warm day after that, I was at the shed buffing. It seemed to take forever to buff out all the ghosting from the old graphics. After the initial buffing, we installed the new graphics. Then I spent most of my free time after that buffing and buffing.. waxing and waxing. I used 3M Perfect-It Marine Compound and Wax. I first buffed with the Heavy Compound, which does not contain wax and then installed the graphics. I then used the Light Compound + Wax and finally the Perfect-It Wax. I know I'm a bit biased, but it looks damn good! I'm planning to get some outside pics in the near future and I'll make sure to post them as well.