The coating on my intake plenum was looking a bit dull and I wanted to make it a bit more appealing. Some time removing the powder coating and repainting was all that it required. The aluminium was pretty rough and pitted so I built it up with high fill primer and blocked it back until it was good enough for some base coat. I mixed some silver, red and candy concentrate to get it nice and bright.
Once the base colour was down I blocked it back wet with 2000 and gave it 2 coats of clear.
Another wet sand with 2000/3000 and then cut/polish gave it a glass like finish.
I also gave the badges a sand and polish.
Was about a days work but I'm stoked with how it came out. Next job is to pull the ski frame out and recoat.