Rules, Policies and Common Sense
The rules and guidelines for Wake Garage apply to all content regarding Wake Garage and the Wake Garage Community. By using this site, you agree to comply with Wake Garage rules and guidelines stated below.
All content on this site is for educational purposes only and users must assume their own risk if attempting to duplicate its content or in the creation of projects. Wake Garage is not responsible for any damage to your vessel or vehicle, or injuries as a result of content posted on this website. You should also refer to your manufacturer's warranty guidelines prior to altering, modifying or changing it's original configuration, design or intent.
Wake Garage does not condone patent infringement, copyright violations or unlawful selling of products that violate such. Wake Garage does not manufacture any boat upgrade products. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message, and are not responsible for any messages posted.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
Images or image links posted or uploaded to Wake Garage become the property of Wake Garage and may be re-published throughout this website as well as other marketing materials and social media.
Don't be a Jerk
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Administrators/moderators have the right to modify and enforce the rules, as well as edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized. Please alert your Wake Garage administrator if you notice any questionable behavior at email@example.com.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
The following include, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, product reviews, screenshots, artwork, videos, and tags:
Do not post any sensitive material, including pornography or political discussions
Do not post forum spam
Do not use lewd, obscene, or excessive language
Do not insult, harass, provoke, flame, discriminate, or personally attack another forum member/product
Do not repeatedly post a thread to attempt to move it to the top (bump threads)
Do not artificially manipulate the User Review voting/rating systems
Do not post religious, political, or other topics unrelated to the intent of this website
Vendors & Product Manufacturers
Product and service companies, vendors, resellers, dealers or individuals may NOT directly solicit business on the Wake Garage
website, forum, database, private messages or emails with Wake Garage members. We encourage members helping members and aim to keep the community free of spam.
- You are not allowed to first make contact with members here regarding your product, business or service.
- You are welcome to answer questions posted online and respond to inquiries, private messages and emails as long as you did not initiate the communication (aka spam) and you take it off the site.
- We ask that you to share ideas to improve these no spam rules and policies with Wake Garage admin staff
- You are not allowed to post information about your business or a competitor's business with the purpose of advertisement
- You may post your website or email in your profile, but not in your signature.
- If you have a deal, group buy or discount that you would like to offer the membership, you must contact an administrator prior to posting it on the forum.
- Outside of the allowed website link in your profile, you are not allowed to post links or contact information anywhere else on the site to your site or to information about products that you or a competitor carries.
We assume good faith when dealing with violations which may include the banning of users who intentionally and/or repeatedly violate the rules stated here.
If you read this last line, I'm amazed.