This is a project I did a few years ago. 2017 Helped a buddy do his last year and got a few pics of how it works. I did this project to keep My lily behind My boat. Also it gives it a lot more stability. Keeps the little ones close. Just in case.
I bought 2 boat cover vents. Inset the nut part into teak I did leave the wing handles so it would not spin. Then drilled holes in the Lilly. The plastic bolt/washer needed a handle of some type.I had some Thule handles lying around the garage drilled the bolt/washer dropped the nut inside and tighten it all up. Now they DO NOT FLOAT!!!!! so tethering them to the lily is a must. A bungie on a fishing pole "ring tether" fit perfectly.
Since our platforms are the same... We did the the spacing the same so his Lily will fit on my boat and mine on his. Set up is easy push the lily under the platform line the holes up with your fingers put the plastic bolt in each side. I say it is easy. the hard part is keeping the kids at bay while you get it mounted. LOL
The cost of the cover vents about $15 each. I didn't use the center part that grabs the material.
Thule handles mounted
This nut is set in the teak. little epoxy to keep it from rattling around in there.
Belly up!!!! I don't Know all these kids. That is Wakefest for ya ( only one I know in the pic it the lady in the hat) LOL You build it they will come.
Boat cover vent.