My 2001 tige 21V came with a teak deck that was neglected. End of the season last year, with too many people standing on it, some of the screws were pulled out of the platform and i found some rotted wood. For the time being i fixed the board with resin but was searching for a better option.
I found online someone selling a fiberglass swim platform from possibly a Moomba for 75 bucks, bought that, and got to work on making brackets, since the ones it came with would not work for me
I went to my local metals supermarket, and they're always great with listening to my ideas and cutting me things to make work.
I also drilled new holes in the transom, and through bolted the platform, plating it on the inside as well with a plate of stainless to distribute the load. the transom is also a few inches thick so no concerns there. I filled the holes with marine sealant as I bolted it as well for a leak free install.
It could be removable if you undid the lock nuts on the water side of the transom, but I don't plan to take it off i just wanted it rigid. I raised it as high as i could with some HPDE, but do to the shape of the rear of my boat, I wasn't able to go any higher with the brackets and everything. No issues surfing at this height with full ballast and a full crew.