Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


TFreeman last won the day on October 25

TFreeman had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

94 Excellent


About TFreeman

  • Rank
    Project Hack
  • Birthday 07/02/1990

Boat Info

  • Boat
    2008 Supra Launch 22ssv


  • Location
    Dallas GA

Recent Profile Visitors

1,107 profile views
  1. Done. We spent alot of time out this year. It was a great decision to upgrade.
  2. Ultra basic muffler deletes to go with fresh air exhaust. I bought a pair of 3.5" stainless 60* exhaust elbows on Amazon. Remove factory muffler. Cut off about an inch off each end of the elbows. Probably could have gone up to 2" off each end. Then install elbows in place of muffler. 222485321_VID_20201024_1322580372.mp4
  3. * update... Took it out yesterday, loaded the cooler a little after noon. We were out until about 7 so I didn't unload the cooler til after 8. My kids popsicles were still frosty. Not frozen but obviously they weren't in the freezer. They only made it a few hours with the single layer of insulation so major improvement. I think a seal would be a great idea. The cushion isn't on a hinge, so I'd have to account for the stoppers .
  4. The factory installed cooler on this boat was a cool idea, really a huge space for more than enough cold storage than I would need but it warmed up quickly. Even on a cloudy 65* day it couldn't keep ice for more than a couple hours. No pics here but I pulled out the bin they call a cooler and it's only about 3/16" fiberglass bin with a layer of carpet around it and a 3/4" drain that dumps in the bilge. I installed a ball valve on the drain is rather keep the cold water in than have nothing. I then got a roll of the bubble insulation and tape for about $30
  5. There's a vertical piece that fills the gap between the seatback and the driver side panel. It's attached toward the top through the gunwale. The seatback then got an L bracket in to that piece. As well as the seat base mounts through the floor and attaching to the seatback in the original location
  6. Never would have guessed that one haha. Appreciate it
  7. This project takes the rear facing 2 person seat out from behind the drivers seat and flips it to the full wrap around v drive configuration. Increasing floor space tremendously. Puts the drivers seat on a pedestal. Start by tearing out the factory bases. I trimmed the factory seatback piece to roughly about 12 inches I then trimmed up the factory seat base. I think I removed 3-1/2" from the long side. Then when I got the right amount off the short side it got in to the curve causing it to be short. Fixed it with a little spacer Mounted the pedestal for the driv
  8. If I recall correctly my controller has a plug. The rest of the rest of the lighting is ultimately spliced back together and plugs straight in to the controller
  9. Nope. So at the wakeboard speed the wake is fine. There is some spray that comes through the platform. As speed increases (towards 40) the spray turns in to a rooster tail. 😂 Looks stupid
  10. 1983 ski nautique 2001. Needs a deipless shaft seal. Wheels and tires on the trailer.
  11. According to the wakemakers listing for thru-hull intakes, the 1-1/4" can carry 5900 gallons per hour vs 2200 on the 1". I went that route because at the time of the pic I was planning to eventually add a third pump. I ended up adding it sooner then expected and never took a pic, right now I have two 1200, and an 800 running off the intake. It's been fine. Also I did have some airlock and have since rotated the pumps and added a vent inline on the hose.
  12. I'll snag a pic of them un-lit next time the cover is off. They look good. I'm really pretty pleased
  13. After spending a couple seasons filling and drain nearly 2k lbs of ballast every time we were out I wanted to automate it bit. The issue with this on a direct drive boat is the lack of compartments to hide bags in, as well as the amount of space the rolled up bags took up on my boat at least. For a standard DD configuration I would do trap doors on both sides as pictured below. This allows the bag to be connected and ready to fill, and keeps it from taking up precious storage space on my small boat when empty. In order to supply the bags you need an intake under the water line, a shu
  • Create New...