Our boat originally had a semi-adjustable wake plate, I wanted a little more adjustability and easier adjustability.
Bought a Lenco Airboat Trim Tab Kit.
Had to modify the mount on the tab or actually had to add a mount to get it further out on the tab. Space was the biggest issue as we obviously wanted to stay under the swim platform.
Originally I was going to remove the old plate completely but found if I left it and cut it back it gave me the space I needed for the actuator and I didn't have to patch holes and add holes to the boat because of course the new tab hinge holes didn't line up with the original holes.
I didn't take pictures of the bench set up, but we clamped it to the bench and then used a piece of plywood to represent the transom, battery pack to run actuator.
Trimmed back original wake plate.
Tab in the up position
Tab in Deployed Position I'm may slide the actuator 1 hole closer to transom.
Just a simple momentary dpdt switch to control tab.