I ripped out my matted down smelly carpet. I cut along the base trim, sticking the blade up under there. So, the carpet under the seats is still there; it's looks new.
I purchased 3 sheets of swamp camo hydroturf with the 3m adhesive backing. I made templates out of newspaper and masking tape then cut the pieces. I learned that vertical seams are super easy but horizontal are a lot harder. I had to take the floor up where the two metal gas tank covers are. Took a while to scrape and clean them along with the ski locker door. I wasted a couple pieces that didn't quite fit. Then I learned that you really have to line up the lines or it looks really unprofessional. But, I finally got it all right and really love the way it looks and feels.