This boat started with no tower speakers but the stock 12" rockford marine woofer, 2 pair 8" in-boats and 2 pair 6.5" in-boats. OEM installed 400/4 4 chnl driving all 8 in-boats and 300/2 driving the woofer.
Step 1) build a proper sealed enclosure for the OEM rockford woofer. This is actually a decent woofer with a proper enclosure and some solid power. The woofer is bridged on 2 chnls of a Wet Sounds SD-6 for a potential of 585W rms. Thats nearly 2X the factory amp.
2) installed two pair Wet Sounds Rev-10 and their dual G3 brackets with two 4-conductor 12ga, with orange LEDs These are driven by two Wet Sounds SD-6 with a potential of 585W rms to each.
3) Rewired the main cabin 8" to the remaining two chnls of the 2nd SD-6 for 145W rms to each rockford 8".
4) Rewired the 2 pair of 6.5" speakers to the original 300/2 for 75W rms to each.
5) We wrapped it all up with a Wet Sounds WS-420SQ in their underdash mount
6) Installed remote charger shore power port in rear locker for easy access
7) Installed orange LEDs around the under side lip of the swim platform, in the front and rear vents, behind the interior emblems, in the driver storage pocket. For the cup holders, we did an orange and UV puck for s different look.