I made a special tool to tighten the mushroom fittings. I had the wife under the boat tightening the mushrooms, while I held the ball valve, street elbow assemblies from turning. After that was secure, she put on the 3M 5200 on the mushroom, and I tightened down the nut on the mushroom fitting.
Fabbed up bracket to hold 6 Johnson pumps. ( a good project to try out my new welder)
Mounted on back wall yesterday, should look good with all the pumps in place.
Got the pumps mounted.
And I got my new thru hull drains and vents in:
I spaced it so I can replace the stock 3/4" with matching 1" thru hulls if it bothers me longterm. I'll probably not worry about it after a week.
I finally made use of my fly high switch and plumbed in an extra sack for when I'm lacking crew. The hose tucks away above the cup holders when not in use.The switch is just to the left of the driver, and switches between feeding the dong sack and this new seat sack. I still need to get around to finishing the goofy side cooler location, and will have a switch on that side to fill a seat sack as well.
Update: All this stuff has worked flawlessly for a few years. I added GSA to my boat, so got rid of the large dong sack port side and went with Wakemakers 910# sacs in lockers evenly weighted, and a 1000# in the bow. I have 2 pumps feeding each locker bag, and 1 pump feeding the bow... I suppose I'll eventually run the final 6th pump (which I actually never have used yet) to the bow bag to make filling that quicker.
Pro tip: if I was trying to save money/simplify, I'd just have the pumps drain out the bottom of the boat. Way easier, and I usually open the lockers and watch the bags, since it's hard to tell when water stops draining out the side anyway.