Add your boat to Members Boats 'N Wakes!
1) Click on Members Boats N' Wakes below
2) Click Add Images
3) Continue with Create New Album
4) Name your album, such as year and make, etc. (you can also list details, but DO NOT add pictures yet), then press Create Album.
5) Once the new album window opens up, then you select Add Images into your album.
The old interior of our Svfara SV696 was shot, burnt and checked by the high desert Utah sun. The plan was to have the interior remodel be a family project...And it was. It took two days to remove all of the cushions, supports and trim panels. All wires, cables and speakers were labeled. Time to take the old worn out seats to get a face lift. I chose Penny Seat Cover in Orem, UT. to complete the stitching and vinyl work. The project took 6 weeks but was well worth the wait. To tell the truth, I was not a big fan of the original colors from the factory so the new colors really made the boat. Additionally, I supplied a custom fit plywood infill panel for the bow walkway. I had Jon at PSC complete a custom bow filler piece to match. He aligned the welting to perfection. 😊 The colors were chosen by my wife. Kudos to her!
- Album created by Agua Canuck
- 19 images
- 100 views