(EXPIRED). Free Dripless Seal System Upgrade -- Must Reply to Enter

5 hours ago, CALIV210 said:

TODAYS THE DAY !!!! Fingers crossed !!!

That’s right!  Last day to enter... ends midnight.  Good luck to everyone who entered and any last second stragglers.  

CONGRATULATIONS TO..... Kaneboats!    

congrats.gif

You won the 1st Wake Garage drawing!    Special thanks to Glide Bearing Systems for hooking us up with a GMSS Kit!!!    
For those that didn't win, please keep Glide in mind for future upgrades.  Best in the industry.   

@Kaneboats  Please also pick a Wake Garage decal color and you get one of those as well.   

Thanks everyone for participating.   We will have more.     This was cool.   

• Like 5

• Rugger unlocked this topic

I received the package from Glide over the weekend.  Very cool.  I never win any of these kinds of contests.  In fact, I played in a golf outing a couple weeks ago where they hit us up for an extra $50 for mulligans and 10 raffle tickets.  Everybody there won some kind of prize with many winning multiple prizes.  Me?  you guessed it.  Nada, Nil, Zippy.

Anyway, I was very surprised to win this one.  I opened the box and took pictures.  I think they put one or more of everything they could find in there.  Very kind of them to load me up.  Pics show all the decals and the cool hat I'll proudly wear (when I don't have my Wake Garage hat on).  Thanks so much to everyone here at Wake Garage and to our partners at Glide Bearings and Seal Systems!  Visit them at GlideBearings.com: 

http://www.glidebearings.com

20180611_095956.jpg

20180611_100125.jpg

20180611_100136.jpg

Edited by Kaneboats
  • Like 3

• Rugger locked this topic