Jump to content
Wake Garage

(EXPIRED). Free Dripless Seal System Upgrade -- Must Reply to Enter

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Metalman said:

Bullards Bar

I knew it.  I’ll be up there a bunch this summer.   Love that place.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, senorshaggo said:

2008 X45

IMG_6298.JPG

I recognize that boat and that lake.  Hope it's going well and we see you out there again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shawn7700 said:

2004 Malibu lsv 23 surf addition 

@Shawn7700  Looks nice!  Love the updated decals and surf gates.   You know.... you'll increase your odds if you threw that surf gate project in the completed projects section (extra count for projects submitted).  Just sayin. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kevin MP said:

06 23LSV with a new tower...

 

 

Another G3 swap.  We did the same to our 07.   Looks great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, oboyskibum said:

Adding FAE this holiday weekend. I can't wait to hear and smell the improvement

Did you ever finish your surf system?  You should make a thread and post it here if you did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oboyskibum said:

Adding FAE this holiday weekend. I can't wait to hear and smell the improvement

You'll like the FAE. It's a definite improvement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, oboyskibum said:

Adding FAE this holiday weekend. I can't wait to hear and smell the improvement

love the colors and lines of your boat 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 4:30 PM, Shawn7700 said:

2004 Malibu lsv 23 surf addition 

8273310C-FD14-4085-B46F-D5747990057F.jpeg

I am going to post the process I just have one more detail to do. I have to make and glass the permanent gate those ones are wood for testing to find the best shape of gate for this boat. Here is some more pics of what I did new swim deck, new swim deck brackets , surf exhaust , new floating wedge the lenco fast actuators andthe wake logic to control the gates which is the only way to go. It is a sweat system and easy to learn shout out to Matt who makes the system😄

1A52EA78-81AF-44ED-8E6A-7E80C3543130.jpeg

EEEB3490-987D-44EF-A872-A78E2042FD51.jpeg

19695ABA-2DE0-4A77-802C-158354F37D2C.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, Hyperryd said:

Did you ever finish your surf system?  You should make a thread and post it here if you did!

I did, but I have lost patience (more so my family) trying to get it dialed in. I am going to switch it over to slappers this week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shawn7700 said:

I am going to post the process I just have one more detail to do. I have to make and glass the permanent gate those ones are wood for testing to find the best shape of gate for this boat. Here is some more pics of what I did new swim deck, new swim deck brackets , surf exhaust , new floating wedge the lenco fast actuators andthe wake logic to control the gates which is the only way to go. It is a sweat system and easy to learn shout out to Matt who makes the system😄

 

Looks fantastic.   Nice work.   I ended up switching out my homemade swim brackets (w/ 3" lift) from last summer to the new style like yours (for reasons I will update in my project).     Your 04 mounts must be different than the 07 or I have wrong ones.   I had to trim the brackets with the surf gate swim deck.    No a big deal but unexpected.     I'm sure you'll like the newer stainless wedge much better.    Always trouble free unlike PW or the older ones.

Please do post your completed projects.   Will be very helpful for others for sure.   Nice work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×