(EXPIRED). Free Dripless Seal System Upgrade -- Must Reply to Enter

4 hours ago, Shawn7700 said:

2004 Malibu lsv 23 surf addition 

@Shawn7700  Looks nice!  Love the updated decals and surf gates.   You know.... you'll increase your odds if you threw that surf gate project in the completed projects section (extra count for projects submitted).  Just sayin. :)

54 minutes ago, oboyskibum said:

Adding FAE this holiday weekend. I can't wait to hear and smell the improvement

Did you ever finish your surf system?  You should make a thread and post it here if you did!

On 5/26/2018 at 4:30 PM, Shawn7700 said:

2004 Malibu lsv 23 surf addition 

8273310C-FD14-4085-B46F-D5747990057F.jpeg

I am going to post the process I just have one more detail to do. I have to make and glass the permanent gate those ones are wood for testing to find the best shape of gate for this boat. Here is some more pics of what I did new swim deck, new swim deck brackets , surf exhaust , new floating wedge the lenco fast actuators andthe wake logic to control the gates which is the only way to go. It is a sweat system and easy to learn shout out to Matt who makes the system?

1A52EA78-81AF-44ED-8E6A-7E80C3543130.jpeg

EEEB3490-987D-44EF-A872-A78E2042FD51.jpeg

19695ABA-2DE0-4A77-802C-158354F37D2C.jpeg

• Like 2

On 5/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, Hyperryd said:

Did you ever finish your surf system?  You should make a thread and post it here if you did!

I did, but I have lost patience (more so my family) trying to get it dialed in. I am going to switch it over to slappers this week.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shawn7700 said:

I am going to post the process I just have one more detail to do. I have to make and glass the permanent gate those ones are wood for testing to find the best shape of gate for this boat. Here is some more pics of what I did new swim deck, new swim deck brackets , surf exhaust , new floating wedge the lenco fast actuators andthe wake logic to control the gates which is the only way to go. It is a sweat system and easy to learn shout out to Matt who makes the system?

Looks fantastic.   Nice work.   I ended up switching out my homemade swim brackets (w/ 3" lift) from last summer to the new style like yours (for reasons I will update in my project).     Your 04 mounts must be different than the 07 or I have wrong ones.   I had to trim the brackets with the surf gate swim deck.    No a big deal but unexpected.     I'm sure you'll like the newer stainless wedge much better.    Always trouble free unlike PW or the older ones.

Please do post your completed projects.   Will be very helpful for others for sure.   Nice work

• Rugger locked this topic
  • Rugger unlocked this topic